Simply Wrap & Lock
MarMac Filter Fabric Jackets are designed with “Simply Wrap & Lock” in mind. They use specially engineered high-strength fabric that allows water to pass freely through the joint, when acceptable, while preventing the passage of silt and soil. Standard filter fabric jackets are designed and manufactured for civil engineering applications and to meet DOT specifications. It is also required to have a minimum of two (2) feet end overlap as it assures complete coverage of the entire joint circumference. Jackets are also available in woven and non-woven fabric often specified for subsurface drainage and filtration. Filter Fabric Jackets meet or exceed the material requirements of ASTM D 4632, ASTM D 4833, ASTM D 3786, ASTM D 4533, ASTM 4355, ASTM D 4751, ASTM D 4491.
- Resistant to plugging
- Chemical resistant
- Low Cost
- Made to fit
- No huge rolls to handle or store
- No measuring, cutting or chainsaws needed
- Eliminate wasted material
- Seconds per joints
- Simply wrap and lock
- Engineered to be permanent underground
- Clamping straps prevents displacement during back fill
- Minimum of two (2) feet end overlap assures complete coverage of the entire joint circumference
- Stops the passage of soil and fines
- Prevents the undermining of pavement sub-grade material
- A filter fabric jacket reduces liability
- Reduces the need for costly repairs
Tell us about your application and let our experts help find the best solution for your situation—and send you a free quote!
Also ask about Manhole Skirts.