Product Description: PSC 2300 is a blended new coating technology for most in-ground cementitious applications.
It provides very durable water and chemical resistance over the extended life of the structure.
Applications: PSC 2300 is a ‘green-tinted’ water-based polymeric blend selectively designed for porous materials where chemical and water resistance coupled with excellent adhesion of the coating to the infrastructure is needed.
- Very good adhesion to infrastructure surface coupled with excellent ‘block resistance’
- Forms a permanent self-crosslinked polymer with itself and the infrastructure
- Possesses excellent hardness (durability)
- Excellent water and chemical resistance qualities
- Is easy to apply and builds upon itself with multiple coats
- Is a water-borne polymer developed with innovative core-shell technology
- Very low VOC’s and is APEO-free
- Enhances the physical attributes and needed protection of the infrastructure to which it is applied
- Its ease of application contributes to its utility as a very durable and long-lasting coating
- Blended proprietary polymer coating offering very durable and specialized performance characteristics
PSC 2300 is a distinctively blended polymer coating mixture developed from core-shell technology. This coating is a water-based emulsion blend of self-crosslinking components giving strength and durability to the infrastructure to which it is applied. PSC 2300 gives the infrastructure a tough resilience enhanced by the coating’s water and chemical resistance. The cross-linking of PSC 2300 begins at ambient temperatures and continues until a complex array of very strong covalent linkages develop with itself and the infrastructure. It is environmentally safe, easy to store, and easy to apply.