MacWrap for Manholes
External C-877 Type II compliant coupler for manhole sections
External Seals for Precast Manhole Structures
Repair. Restore. Reseal
MarMac’s MacWrap for RCP and Manholes is an advanced external joint coupler specifically designed for preventing infiltration at connections of reinforced concrete pipe, manhole sections, and many other round or elliptical concrete structures.
MacWrap exceeds ASTM C 877 (Type II), the industry standard for external joint seals for RCP and structures, by integrating several unique components into a single customizable full perimeter external sealing band. With tens of thousands of these couplers installed and performing successfully throughout North America, MacWrap has proven to be the premier solution for even the most challenging of installations and has become the “go-to” solution for when it really matters.
Maarmac’s MacWrap can be installed in the worst field conditions and protects your system from infiltration and exfiltration permanently. MacWrap succeeds where every other product fails.
- Specially formulated base layer.
- Steel compression bands.
- Internally laminated layer of high shear strength woven polypropylene.
- Protected from corrosion, acids, alkali.
- Meets ASTM C877 (Type II).
- Passes ASTM C 1244
- Formulated mastic provides a full-perimeter positive seal against infiltration and exfiltration.
- Heavy-duty polyethylene backing