Versatile & Convenient Repair Kit
SealWrap Repair Kit is a versatile and convenient repair kit to to repair or prevent infiltration into the joints of gravity flow pipe or storm water structures.
Convenient kit intended to seal the joints of storm water pipe/structure to prevent inflow or infiltration into the system.
- Service Temperature Range – 0 ºF to 125 ºF
- Application Temperature – 30 ºF to 110 ºF
- Storage – Below 49 ºC (120 ºF)
- Shelf Life – 2 years
NOTE: The foregoing information is published as general information only. The listed properties and performance characteristics are approximate values and are not to be interpreted as manufacturing specifications.
- MarMac SealWrap – .120″ Dual Layer Reinforced Wrap; supplied in roll form on an easy release liner; meets or exceeds the material requirements of ASTM C 877 and ASTM C 990
- 5/8″ Stainless Steel Strap – 150′ Stainless Band in Dispenser Box
- 5/8″ Scru-Buckle Seals* – Secures Compression Bands
- Strap Tensioning Tool – Tool to tension & secure finished product
* Tensioning Ratchets can be supplied for no tool installation
Tell us about your application and let our experts help find the best solution for your situation—and send you a free quote!