Shaveable & Formable Finishing Cement for Overhead Applications
ProSpec High Strength Precision Grout is a specially formulated, ready-for-use, high strength, and flowable grout for repair or finishing of concrete applications. Common uses include precision grouting of machinery base sole plates, rolling mills, generators, anchor bolts, transfer lines, paper mills, and structural grouting of precast columns, crane rails, bridge seats, dowels, and more.
Features & Benefits
- Can be pumped into areas inaccessible by conventional grouting methods
- High fluidity, excellent working time & early strength build
- High initial and ultimate flexural and compressive strengths
- Non-porous, non-shrink, non-metallic, non-staining, & non-corrosive
- Conforms to CRD-C621 Corps of Engineers Specification for Non-Shrink Grout and ASTM C 1107