Product Description: PSC 9450 is a Direct-To-Metal (DTM) coating blend combining anticorrosion, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties as a physico-chemical barrier for metal reinforcing infrastructures. It is perfect for DTM corrosion control.
Applications: PSC 9450 is tinted ‘blue’ as an indicator of coverage. This water-based polymer blend is designed for metals and other support structures where debilitating corrosion of the surface and microbial degradation is likely to occur. PSC 9450 is uniquely indicated for this type of application.
- Forms a permanent self-crosslinked polymer with itself and the infrastructure
- Excellent water resistance, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties
- Possesses excellent durability and hardness
- Is easy to apply and builds upon itself with multiple coats, cross-linking with itself and the previous coat
- Very good adhesion to infrastructure surface coupled with excellent ‘block resistance’
- Is a water-borne polymer developed with innovative core-shell technology
- Gives outstanding corrosion inhibition to all reinforcing substrates
- Contributes greatly to the protection and sustainability of the infrastructure to which it is employed
- Can be applied easily promoting its utility as a very durable and long-lasting anti-corrosive coating
- Blended proprietary corrosion inhibitor coating offering very durable and unique performance characteristics
- Low VOC and APEO – free
PSC 9450 is a superbly blended polymer coating mixture developed from core-shell technology for use as a DTM corrosion inhibitor, antimicrobial, and antifungal. Because of its special properties PSC 9450 can be utilized on other support surfaces beyond that of metal. The water-based emulsion blend of self-crosslinking components gives superior anti-corrosion durability to the infrastructure materials to which it is applied. It gives you a very strong physical/chemical barrier to the effects of corrosion. PSC 9450 provides the treated infrastructure a resilient surface enhanced by the coating’s internal anti-corrosion resistance. The cross-linking of PSC 9450 begins at ambient temperatures and continues until a vast array of very strong covalent linkages develop with itself and the metal infrastructure. It is environmentally safe, easy to store, and easy to apply. It can be supplied as an ‘untinted’ coating.