Product Description: PSC 3200 is an exciting, blended core-shell coating technology carefully developed for most if not practically all in-ground cementitious infrastructures. It provides very durable water and chemical resistance over the extended life of the structure.
Applications: PSC 3200 is a ‘green-tinted’ water-based polymeric blend designed for porous materials where chemical and water resistance coupled with excellent adhesion of the coating to the infrastructure is needed. The tinting is only used as an indicator of application.
- Very good adhesion to infrastructure surface coupled with excellent ‘block resistance’
- Forms a permanent self-crosslinked polymer with itself and the infrastructure
- Possesses excellent durability and hardness
- Excellent water and chemical resistance qualities with high water blush resistance
- Is easy to apply and builds upon itself with multiple coats cross-linking with itself and the previous coat
- Is a water-borne polymer developed with innovative core-shell technology
- Very low VOC’s and APEO-free
- Contributes greatly to the protection and sustainability of the infrastructure to which it is applied
- Its ease of application promotes its utility as a very durable and long-lasting coating
- Blended proprietary polymer coating offering very durable and unique performance characteristics
PSC 3200 is a thoroughly blended polymer coating mixture developed from core-shell technology. The water-based emulsion blend of self-crosslinking components gives significant strength and durability to the infrastructure to which it is applied. PSC 3200 provides the treated infrastructure a resilient surface enhanced by the coating’s water and chemical resistance. The cross-linking of PSC 3200 starts at ambient temperatures and continues until a vast array of very strong covalent linkages develop with itself and the infrastructure. It is environmentally safe, easy to store, and easy to apply. Can be supplied ‘untinted’.