Product Description: TST 1000 is a uniquely formulated topical surface treatment for porous building materials. It provides stain resistance properties as well as very good UV resistance to the materials to which it is applied.
Applications: TST 1000 is designed for use on mineral and organic ‘porous’ substrates such as stone, concrete, mortar, brick, and wood yielding high stain resistance properties.
- UV durability is provided to the treated surface
- Excellent resistance to alkali chemicals and efflorescence
- Greatly prolongs the useful life of the substrate
- Stable, easy to apply, and does not need to be diluted
- Excellent stain resistance properties
- Water-based and has very low VOC’s
- Protects an assorted array of porous building materials against ordinary and aggressive soiling such as oil stains, food, and liquid spillage
- Easy to store and apply to almost any porous building material
- Good adhesion to the surfaces it is applied
TST 1000 is a water-based di-component material which utilizes a cutting-edge vinyl terpolymer incorporated with a fluoro-silicone hybrid technology to achieve superior stain resist performance characteristics. The mixture achieves a highly complex branching system providing good exterior adhesive characteristics to its substrate while providing excellent UV resistance. The fluoro-chemical segment of the mixture yields good penetration into the substrate and forming a permanent bond.