Product Description: Advanced performance, broad spectrum antimicrobial specifically designed to protect concrete infrastructure.
Applications: Concrete & Cement based infrastructure where it is necessary to prevent microbial induced corrosion.
- Proprietary combination of several active ingredients which achieve a significant advantage in performance vs. ‘Quat-Silane’ admixtures
- Forms enhanced permanent chemical bonds to concrete infrastructure
- Prevents corrosion due to microbic activity
- Prolongs serviceable lifespan of concrete/cement structures and systems
- Increased effectiveness in alkaline environment of concrete
- Provides protection for the lifespan of the concrete system
- Does not contain formaldehyde, heavy metals, or carcinogens
- Added directly to concrete/cement mix without dilution
- Does not alter the physical characteristics of the end product
- Will not leach, wash away, or migrate
- Does not adversely affect environment
- Does not induce or promote microbial or fungal mutations
- Eliminates the need for toxic or environmentally damaging treatments or chemicals
- Stable to store and utilize
AMX 5000 is a proprietary formulation of a number of active ingredients which result in greater adhesion and cationic activity within the protected infrastructure. This product gives a greatly enhanced antimicrobial activity vs. a ‘quat-saline’ admixture. This product is not affected by abrasion and can not leach, migrate or wash away. AMX 5000 will never lose its ability to kill microbes and also greatly inhibits the development and growth of microbial colonies. AMX 5000 is shown to have 99.99%+ effectiveness in preventing microbial growth on cementitious materials. This product is environmentally safe in all regards.