Product Description: AMX 3300 is a wide spectrum anti-fungal mixture effective against the growth of fungi, algae, mold, and mildew. It is designed for any concrete or cementitious infrastructure especially those in moisture burdened environments.
Applications: Cement and concrete systems and structures in moisture laden environments where a wide variety of algae, mold, mildew, and fungi must be controlled.
- Is environmentally friendly and easy to use when added to the concrete/cement mix
- Works especially well when used in structures in very moist or wet environments
- Becomes a structural part of the concrete/cement throughout the life of the structure
- Stays active 24/7
- Provides long term control of fungi, algae, mold, and mildew and does not promote fungal resistance
- Does not affect the final characteristics of the final product
- Will not wash away or leach out over time
- Environmentally friendly
- Very durable
- Cost effective
- Stable to store and use and does not need to be diluted
AMX 3300 exerts its potent anti-fungal effects by preventing the microbe’s metabolism and reproduction, and by penetrating the cell wall of the microbe preventing it from growing and functioning. AMX 3300 maintains its ability to kill mold, mildew, and fungi preventing the formation of colonies throughout the life of the structure. AMX 3300 is environmentally safe and will not leach-out or wash out over time.